You can have Angry Burger using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Angry Burger
- It’s 1 of hamburger bun.
- You need 5 1/3 oz of ground beef.
- You need 1 oz of pepperjack cheese.
- You need 3 of romaine lettuce.
- It’s 3 slice of tomato.
- Prepare 1 slice of onion.
- It’s 4 slice of jalepeño.
- It’s 4 slice of pickle.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 pinch of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ketchup.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of mustard.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of tobasco.
Angry Burger step by step
- Pack beef into patty, place in frying pan over low heat and cover. Flip as needed, cook to 155°F internal temperature..
- Wash vegetables and slice. Set aside..
- Mix mayonaisse, ketchup, mustard, and tobasco..
- When patty is cooked, sprinkle salt and pepper. Lay cheese on patty, and cover so cheese may melt..
- Remove patty from pan, and set on paper towel to absorb grease. Wipe out pan, and set bun inside-down in pan to toast for 1-3 minutes..
- Build, from bottom up: Bun, patty, onion, jalepeño, tomato, pickle, lettuce. Spread sauce on inside of top bun and press onto burger..