Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Chinese Beef Stir Fry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chinese Beef Stir Fry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chinese Beef Stir Fry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already are aware of how essential it is to have a healthy heart. Of course, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you have to follow a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. Still, are you aware that there are several foods that have been found to help you improve your heart health? Go on reading to find out which foods are great for your heart.
Blueberries are great for your heart. Fact: Blueberries are packed with antioxidants, particularly pterostilbene. Pterostilbene works in a similar way as the resveratrol found in grapes. This antioxidant may be able to help your body improve its ability to break down the fat and cholesterol you consume. The more effortless it is for your body to break down fat and cholesterol, the less probable it is for those things to clog your arteries and cause heart problems. That just means that it helps keep your heart as healthy as it can be.
There are plenty of foods that you can eat that are beneficial for your body. No doubt, the foods cited in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. They are especially wonderful, though, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Try to introduce these foods into your diet daily. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chinese beef stir fry recipe. To cook chinese beef stir fry you only need 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chinese Beef Stir Fry:
- Get 1 of Chinese Beef stir fry recipe base.
- Take 1 Cup of rice.
- Take 1 Tablespoon of butter (for rice).
- Use 1 of Bok Choy.
- Take 1 of Capsicum (red or green).
- Get 500 g of Beef (I used minute steaks, they come out more tender).
Steps to make Chinese Beef Stir Fry:
- Boil one cup of rice with a tablespoon of butter (unwashed – I usually wash mine in cold water before boiling to rid the starchy flavour but this dish needs the starchy rice)..
- Slice beef into strips and set aside. Chop up bok choy, onion (into wedges) and capsicum and set aside..
- Heat some oil in the wok/pot. Once oil is smoking add beef and onions. Cook till brown. Remember to drain any excess water from wok/pot..
- Once beef and onions are brown add capsicum and cook til softened. Then add bok choy and recipe base flavouring. Salt to your taste..
If you find this Chinese Beef Stir Fry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.