Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Teriyaki Beef Donburi recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Teriyaki Beef Donburi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Teriyaki Beef Donburi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about In The Following Paragraphs We Are Going To Be Looking At The Lots Of Benefits Of Coconut Oil.
Coconut oil is going to be one of the things which can actually help individuals live a longer and healthier life and something you ought to start using today. Unlike other products you are able to purchase available today this device will have a wide variety of health benefits for your body. There’s something else that is important to understand about this device and that is the fact that it can benefit you when you use it both internally as well as externally for your body. If you’re wondering what a number of these benefits are you should be pleased to know that we’re going to be explaining to you in this post what a few of these benefits may be.
Yet another amazing side effect of using this kind of product is that coconut oil will actually help you lose weight by improving your metabolism. Simply because coconut oil burns so quickly within your body and presents you with energy, and also speeds up your metabolism you’ll find the you are able to burn off calories three times as fast. The to so for anyone on a weight loss system who’s not losing a few pounds as quickly as they’d like, you may find that a adding this into your diet can be a fantastic benefit. And naturally mainly because your body is burning off calories you are also producing energy which is just another added benefit.
One more thing I would like to point out is that there’ve actually been scientific studies performed which show that coconut oil may have anti bacterial an antiviral effects on the body. If you have other oils in your house I would recommend removing them and replacing them with coconut oil on account of the many benefits which can be related to it. There is no doubt that in time companies will be marketing coconut oil supplements, nevertheless now that you’re aware of the benefits this is something you can begin using today.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to teriyaki beef donburi recipe. You can cook teriyaki beef donburi using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Teriyaki Beef Donburi:
- You need 250 g of white/wild rice blend, precooked and set aside,.
- Get 160 g of medallion beef steak,.
- Get 1 tbsp of decent Teriyaki sauce, I used Lee Kum Lee brand,.
- Take Half of a carrot, cut into very thin long batons,.
- Use Half of a green bell pepper, cut into thin long batons,.
- Take Half of a Pak choi, very ends of white stalks trimmed off,.
- You need Half of a red chilli cut into thin rings, seeds removed,.
- Use 1 of spring onion, chopped finely,.
- Get 1 tsp of nigella seeds, (to garnish),.
- Provide 1 tbsp of light soy sauce,.
- Get of Salt to season,.
- You need 1 dash of water, plus a bowl of cold water,.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cornflour.
- Prepare of Spray coconut oil.
Steps to make Teriyaki Beef Donburi:
- First prep the beef by laying some cling film over it on a chopping board then smashing it thinner using either a rolling pin or mallet. Using a really sharp knife, and working against the grain of the meat, slice it into thin slices holding the blade at a 45 degree angle. Trim off any fat..
- Create a slurry by combining the cornflour with a bowl of cold water and then lay the beef strips into it so they're submerged fully. Set aside and leave for 30 minutes. This process will tenderise the meat..
- Boil some water and add it to a small-medium saucepan and add the Pak choi to blanche it gently. Heat a wok over a high heat and spray the base liberally with Coconut oil. Once nice and hot add in the beef strips and the whites of the spring onion plus half of the red chilli. Stir fry until the juices of the meat come out and the excess cornflour which will thicken and coat the beef lightly. Season with a pinch of salt..
- Next add in the light soy and fry for 30 seconds whilst stirring. Add a dash of water in and turn the heat down slightly and bring to a simmer. Once the water has reduced by half add in 1/2 tbsp of teriyaki sauce and toss to coat the beef. Turn off the heat and leave to keep warm whilst you assemble the donburi. Remove the Pak choi from the hot water and pat dry gently with kitchen towel..
- First add in the cooked rice, then the Pak choi on the side, followed by the pepper and carrots. Add the other 1/2 tbsp of teriyaki sauce to the warm beef in the wok now and toss together again to glaze the meat. Add the beef to the centre middle of the bowl. Scatter over the spring onion greens, red chilli and garnish with a few nigella seeds. Eat and enjoy! :).
If you find this Teriyaki Beef Donburi recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.