You can have Hawaiian Burger using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Hawaiian Burger
- Prepare 6 oz of ground beef.
- You need 1/4 of jalapeño.
- You need 1 slice of pineapple.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of shredded cheese.
- You need 1 tbsp of mayo.
- It’s 1 of whole wheat bun.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 2/3 tsp of onion powder.
Hawaiian Burger step by step
- Take 6 oz ground beef and place in bowl. Mix in 1/2 tsp ground black pepper, 1 tsp salt, and 2/3 tsp onion powder. Separate in two groups, and pack into patty..
- Slice jalapeño into 1/4 inch thick slices. Cut pineapple ring evenly with pieces 1/2" thick..
- Take bottom patty, place jalapeño and pineapple in center, along with 1 1/2" tbsp shredded cheese. Place other patty on top, press, and seal sides together..
- Place burger in pan, sear outside, then reduce heat and cover. Cook to desired doneness, at least 155°F..
- Remove burger from heat, place on paper towel and set aside. Wipe pan clean and return to heat. Spread mayo across inside of buns, and place mayo – down in pan. Toast lightly, and assemble burger..