Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Efo Riro recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Efo Riro recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Benefit Your Heart.
You already are aware of how crucial it is to have a heart that is healthy. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart is not healthy then the rest of you won’t be either. You already know that working out on a regular basis and leading a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. However, are you aware that there are some foods that have been proven to help you improve your heart health? Continue reading to learn which foods are best for your heart.
Believe it or not, beans are truly great for your heart. It’s true that your nose won’t appreciate them so much, especially the after effects of ingesting beans, but they’re extremely healthy food items. This doesn’t mean that just consuming beans will counteract the effects of other bad foods you might be ingesting. What we are saying is that subbing in pinto beans or edamame for the chicken on your salad or eating a soy burger instead of a beef hamburger is a good idea. The good news is that beans taste good–good enough that you might not miss the meat.
There are many foods that you can eat that are great for your body. It’s true that every food discussed in this article can help your body in many ways. The foods mentioned are particularly beneficial for the heart, however. Begin incorporating these foods in your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to efo riro recipe. You can cook efo riro using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Efo Riro:
- Use of Beef.
- Take of Shaki (cow tripe).
- You need of Dry fish.
- Provide 1 cup of palm oil.
- Use of Efo Shoko washed and diced.
- Take 5 of tatashe peppers.
- Use 2 tablespoons of ground crayfish.
- Get 2 of red onions.
- Get 2 of small stock cubes.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of locust beans (iru).
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Get of Habanero peppers.
Instructions to make Efo Riro:
- Preheat the Palm oil – I like it hot but not bleached. Add the diced Onion and stir-fry till golden brown, then add your locust bean.
- Add the blended peppers and fry until the Sauce thickens up. Season with the stock cube, add Salt to taste, Crayfish. Stir until everything is well blended..
- Add the Dry fish and dried Prawns, stir then add cooked beef and sharki, cover it up and allow it simmer for about 3 to 5 minutes..
- Finally, add the efo leaf and mix thoroughly. Leave to cook uncovered for about 2 to 4 minutes. Adjust the seasoning if necessary..
- Serve with your favorite swallow like be, Amala, Fufu or Rice, Yam.
If you find this Efo Riro recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.