Salted Caramel Popcorns. Buy Groceries at Amazon & Save. Nothing Beats Crowd-Pleasing Snacks From The Popcorn Factory®. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
Pop popcorn kernels using air popper into a large bowl. Instructions Pop your popcorn kernels in an air popper machine and pop into a large bowl. On medium high heat in a medium saucepan, cook the brown sugar, butter, and karo syrup. You can cook Salted Caramel Popcorns using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Salted Caramel Popcorns
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Hard corns.
- It’s 2 tbls of oil / butter.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need of FOR CARAMEL SAUCE;.
- You need 2 tbls of butter.
- It’s 3/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
Allow to come to a boil. Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil. Pour popcorn into a large bowl and set aside. Melt butter in a large pot over medium-high heat.
Salted Caramel Popcorns instructions
- Eik barday brtan mien oil garam krein jab heat aany lgy salt daal dein sath hi corn daal dien mix kar lien.
- Phir cover kar dein, 2 min mien corn bnn jayein gy..
- Salted caramel sauce ke liye eik nonstick pan mien sugar or butter garam krein, itna pkayein ke sugar caramelized ho jaye. Phir vanilla essence or baking soda daal lien..
- Simple popcorns ko caramel sauce mien coat kar lien or kisi bardi dish mien phaila lien. Mazedar saltd caramel popcorns tayar hain..
Add the brown sugar and corn syrup and bring mixture to a boil,. Pour caramel sauce over the popcorn and toss. Transfer the popped popcorn to the baking sheet, and pick out any un-popped kernels and discard. The secret to a great caramel popcorn that's evenly coated with caramel with a thin, crispy coating of caramel (rather that globs of sticky caramel) is baking soda and baking the popcorn to dry it out. Add baking soda and vanilla to the caramel mixture, stirring until you have a thick, even, glossy sauce.