Ugali with# beef challege#fryand kales.
You can cook Ugali with# beef challege#fryand kales using 23 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ugali with# beef challege#fryand kales
- You need 1/2 kg of meat.
- You need 1 of buch dania.
- It’s 1 of pilipili ooho.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- You need 3 cloves of galic.
- It’s 1 of small piece of ginger.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Beef masala.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of Curry powder.
- You need 3 table spoon of cooking oil.
- You need 1 of carrot.
- You need of Water to boil.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of Kales.
- You need 1 of buch of sukuma.
- You need 2 of royco cubes.
- It’s 1 of big onion.
- You need of Oil to fry.
- It’s of Ugali.
- Prepare 4 cups of water.
- It’s 1/2 kg of maizeflour.
- It’s of Kachumbali.
- It’s 3 of tomatoes.
- You need 1 of big onion.
Ugali with# beef challege#fryand kales instructions
- Prepare everything to cook by washing and cutting into desirable shapes. Take 1onion chop it a d soak it in a salty water to reduce the bitterness as you prepare food..
- In a pot put your meat to boil and soft and tender. Put salt to taste and put aside.
- In a sufuria, cut your onion, fry until golden brown. Put your tomatoes fry until tender, add your cubes stir and add your sukuma. Fry for5minutes. Put aside..
- Ina another sufuria. Boil the water and cook your ugali.
- Back to our meat. Drain the soup, add your blended ginger and garlic fry for 2 minute until you smell the aroma add your beef and curry masala then remove. Take you pan. I use a double pan. Put oil, put your dry spiced meat and fry until golden brown. Add your chopped dania, and pilipili ooho, and grated carrot 🥕stir. Then remove from fire.
- Now chop your tomatoes to round shapes add the onion and dania..
- Serve when hot..