Easy Banana Bread Muffins.
You can cook Easy Banana Bread Muffins using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Banana Bread Muffins
- It’s 2-3 of ripe bananas.
- You need 1/3 cup of melted butter.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- You need 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 of large egg, beaten (I used 1/4 cup egg white).
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of all purpose flour (I used GF flour).
Easy Banana Bread Muffins instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 and grease muffin pan.
- In mixing bowl, mash bananas until completely smooth. Stir in melted butter..
- Mix in baking soda and salt. Stir in sugar, beaten egg, and vanilla extract. Mix in the Flour..
- Pour/Scoop batter into muffin tin. Bake for 12-15 min or until tester insert in center comes out clean..
- Remove from oven let cool and enjoy!.