Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Stewed Matumbo with Managu recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Stewed Matumbo with Managu recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stewed Matumbo with Managu recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about In The Following Paragraphs We Are Going To Be Looking At The Lots Of Benefits Of Coconut Oil.
Many folks do not recognize that coconut oil has a large amount of benefits to it and is in fact something you ought to be using regularly. Another thing I want to point out relating to this product is that there are a lot of different benefits available from it. There’s another thing that is important to realize about this product and that’s the point that it can benefit you when you use it both internally as well as externally for your body. If you’re wondering what a number of these benefits are you ought to be pleased to understand that we are going to be explaining to you in this post what a number of these benefits could be.
Another thing a large number of folks would never do with any traditional types of vegetable oils would be to use this directly on their skin, however this is recommended when it comes to coconut oil. Coconut oil has been proven to be very useful for folks who wind up with skin rashes, and by simply applying the coconut oil right on your skin it can help the particular healing process. Needless to say you do not need to have a skin rash to use this, because this is loaded with antioxidants which is healthy for your skin and will also make your skin feel extremely smooth.
There is currently studies being done which are leading individuals to the realization that coconut oil can also fight off bacterial and viral infections within the body, but this isn’t yet been proven. For those of you who are looking to live a healthier life you may find that getting rid of your traditional cooking oils and replace it with coconut oil can be a great place to start. There are different vitamin companies right now contemplating the thought of advertising coconut oil as a supplement, but you are able to begin receiving the advantages from this oil today.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to stewed matumbo with managu recipe. You can have stewed matumbo with managu using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Stewed Matumbo with Managu:
- Prepare 1/2 kg of matumbo.
- Take 6 of tomatoes.
- Provide 1 of onion.
- Use 1 of green pepper.
- Take of Cooking oil.
- Provide 1 pinch of salt.
- Use 1 of royco cube.
- Provide of Matumbo broth for soup.
- Provide of Creamed Managu.
- Use of Some cloves of garlic and ginger.
Instructions to make Stewed Matumbo with Managu:
- Cut and wash the matumbo. Make sure they are clean on the inside too.
- Boil using garlic, ginger and salt till soft. It takes time so be patient 😂. You can also use pressure cooker.
- After its soft drain the remaining broth and keep aside..
- In another cooking pot, fry onions till golden brown using cooking oil then add tomatoes and wait to soften.
- Add royco cube and chopped green peppers..
- Mix well then add boiled matumbo and mix again..
- Let it cook for 3mins the add the set aside broth for soup..
- Allow to cook for 8mins then serve with Creamed managu and Ugali.
If you find this Stewed Matumbo with Managu recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.