Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Enchiladas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Enchiladas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your Heart with The Right Foods.
You already are aware that you must have a strong and healthy heart. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you should stick to a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. Are you aware, however, that there are several foods that can help you have a healthy heart? If you would like to know what to eat to improve your heart health, keep on reading.
Blueberries are good for your heart. Here’s a fact: Blueberries are a rich source of antioxidants, especially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene is to blueberries as resveratrol is to grapes. This partcular antioxidant can help your body improve its ability to break down the fat and cholesterol you consume. If your body is able to easily process fat and cholesterol, they will not accumulate in your body or cause heart problems. That, in effect, helps your heart be healthy.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can add to your diet that will be good for your body. The truth is that all the foods that we’ve discussed here can help your body in a variety of ways. These foods are particularly good for the heart, though. Try to introduce these foods into your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to enchiladas recipe. You can cook enchiladas using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Enchiladas:
- Use 1 can of salsa las palmas.
- You need 1 cup of Monterey jack cheese.
- Use 1 of chicken breasts.
- Use 4 of small red potatoes.
- Use 3 tbsp of butter.
- Take 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Take 1 tsp of salt.
- Get 1 of water as needed.
- Use 18 of tortillas.
Steps to make Enchiladas:
- Put water in a pot & boil the potatoes. Get another pot & pour water & let it boil then place the chicken breast. Wait until they're fully cook then place them to cool..
- Peel the potatoes & smash them. Shred the chicken by hand then u mix it with the smash potatoes add the salt, pepper, & butter together..
- Heat the tortillas in pan or in microwave. Let them get soft not fully cooked..
- Dip the tortillas in the Palma sauce & start putting in ur smash potatoes with chicken. Start rolling them into flautas & dip in the sauce again then Start placing them in ur greased pan..
- Preheat oven at 350° after all ur enchiladas are in ur pan spread the cheese on top. Place them in oven & wait until the cheese on top is melted it should take about 15-20 min..
- Take out let them cool for about 5-10 mins or u could eat them right away just make sure not to burn urself..
- Now enjoy them.
If you find this Enchiladas recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.