Out of Egypt beef brisket.
You can have Out of Egypt beef brisket using 2 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Out of Egypt beef brisket
- It’s 4 lb of beef brisket.
- It’s 6 oz of prepared horse radish (in a jar).
Out of Egypt beef brisket step by step
- Spray casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Spread 1/2 bottle of horseradish in dish.
- Trim fat from brisket.
- Cover brisket with remaining horseradish.
- Tightly cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake at 300°F for 3 1/2 hours.
- Slice brisket across grain.
- Return brisket to baking dish.
- Cover with foil.
- Optionally refrigerate until ready to use.
- Cook in 225°F oven for 2 hours.