You can cook Egyptian Rice using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Egyptian Rice
- You need 1 small of bag of short, thin pasta noodles.
- You need 1 of Basmati Rice, soaked in water and rinsed well..
- It’s 1 of salt.
- Prepare 1 of butter.
- Prepare 1 of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of water.
Egyptian Rice step by step
- Step 1: turn your stove onto medium high heat. After your rice is rinsed set aside. Drizzle the oil into the bottom of the pot and pour in the pasta and brown. Watch the pasta, mixing and browning it thoroughly..
- Add the rice and mix thoroughly for about 5 minutes..
- Add the water. I usually add about two cups extra over the rice, enough the cover the top or just over. Add the salt and butter, about 3 Tbsp. Stir and let boil. Once the rice has doubled in sized and there is no more water in the pot, cover and let stand for half and hour..
- The rice should resemble the look in the picture..