Egyptian Rose Cookies.
You can have Egyptian Rose Cookies using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Egyptian Rose Cookies
- Prepare of Cookies.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of shortening.
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 2 cup of Flour.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 4 tbsp of Rose Water(can get at Whole Foods or any speciality grocery store).
Egyptian Rose Cookies instructions
- Tastes and smells like roses amazing!!!.
- Preheat oven to 350 degress..
- Mix shortening, sugar, eggs, and rose water until fluffy can add more rose water for a stronger rose taste..
- Add flour and salt and mix until ingredients are well blended..
- On a well greased cookie sheet or non stick baking pan place a spoonful of cookie dough on the palm of you hand and flatten slightly not too flat. You can make them bigger or smaller or any shape you desire I was going to do a rose shape but ran out of time..
- Sprinkle with red or pink decorators surgar..
- Bake for 8-10 min and enjoy your treat. Great with a cup of chai tea.