Bingka Almond Labu Kuning (Butternut Squash Pie).
You can cook Bingka Almond Labu Kuning (Butternut Squash Pie) using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bingka Almond Labu Kuning (Butternut Squash Pie)
- You need 680 grams of steam pumpkin (puree).
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 200 grams of sugar.
- Prepare 1 of . 1/2 cup / glass flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of rice flour.
- You need 200 ml of coconut milk (I use kara).
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla powder.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
Bingka Almond Labu Kuning (Butternut Squash Pie) instructions
- Mix sugar, egg and buter until evenly mixed then add the pumpkin that has been mashed..
- When everything is well mixed, add the vanilla powder, coconut milk and salt..
- Add the flour and rice flour, stir the mixer on low speed until everything is well blended..
- Pour into the cake mold that has been prepared and spread with butter and sprinkle a little flour inside..
- Sprinkle the almonds on top of the dough and bake in the oven at 180 ° C for about 1 hour or until cooked, make sure the cake dough is not sticky with the skewers and the cake is cooked..
- Remove the cake from the oven and let it cool down, the cake will decrease in volume a little..
- When it's cold remove from the mold and ready to cut and serve and enjoy with ice cream or cream or according to individual taste..