Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Efo riro recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Efo riro recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Efo riro recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your To Be Healthy And Strong with The Right Foods.
You already realize that the body needs a heart that is strong and healthy. After all, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you must lead a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. Still, are you aware that there are several foods that have been found to help you improve your heart health? Continue reading to discover which foods are great for your heart.
Believe it or not, beans are so awesome for your heart health. Sure, the after-effects of consuming beans could not be the best for your nose, but they are so healthy for you. It doesn’t mean, though, that just eating beans will undo the harmful effects of consuming unhealthy foods or make your heart better by magic. What we do mean is that subbing in pinto beans or edamame for the chicken on your green salad or eating a soy burger in place of a beef hamburger is a great idea. Luckily, beans are very tasty and you never know…you might not even moss eating the real beef or chicken.
There are lots of foods that you can eat that are great for your body. It’s true that each of the food brought up in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are particularly great, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Begin consuming these foods daily. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to efo riro recipe. You can have efo riro using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Efo riro:
- You need of Vegetables.
- You need of Attarodo.
- Get of Onions.
- You need of Locust beans.
- You need of Chopped ponmo.
- You need of Grinded crayfish.
- Provide of Palm oil.
- Provide of Maggi.
- Take of Salt.
- Take of Shredded smoked fish.
Steps to make Efo riro:
- Cut your vegetables and rinse then add boil water to it add salt and cover to get soft a bit then u rinse and squeeze d water if if it (I don't like water in my vegetables).
- Put ur palm oil on fire then add ur onions and locust beans then fry Abit add ur attarodo and Maggi let it cook very well then add your shredded smoked fish,ponmo, crayfish and cook well then add ur vegetables and stir low d heat and when d oil shows at top then ur efo iro is ready.
If you find this Efo riro recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.