Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Efo riro(ugwu) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Efo riro(ugwu) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already realize that the body calls for a heart that is strong and healthy. Think about it: if your heart is not healthy then the rest of you won’t be healthy either. You already know that working out on a regular basis and following a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. However, did you know that there are several foods that have been discovered to help you improve the health of your heart? If you want to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, keep on reading.
Be aware that blueberries are a fantastic source of heart healthy. Blueberries are a rich source of antioxidants, particularly pterostilbene. Pterostilbene is to blueberries as resveratrol is to grapes. This particular antioxidant helps your body to be more efficient at breaking down your fats and cholesterol. When your body is efficient at breaking down these things, they won’t build up in your body and or cause heart problems. That means that it helps keep your heart healthy.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods that are good for your body. It’s true that every food discussed in this article can help your body in many ways. They are especially wonderful, however, for promoting a healthy heart. Begin incorporating these heart-healthy in your diet on a regular basis. Your heart is going to be so much heartier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to efo riro(ugwu) recipe. To make efo riro(ugwu) you need 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Efo riro(ugwu):
- You need of palmoil.
- Use of medium size onions.
- Take of Iru(locust beans).
- Take of Crayfish.
- Take of Fried chicken.
- Get of Blended pepper (rodo,tatashe).
- Take of Salt.
- Prepare of Maggi.
Instructions to make Efo riro(ugwu):
- Get your ingredients ready.
- Put the palm oil in a dry pot,on medium heat,after it's hot a little,saute the onions for about a minute..
- The add your rinsed and stone free locust beans and saute slightly until it starts to give a nice smell.
- Then add your blended pepper and stir. Cover and let it simmer for about 2 minutes..
- After 2 min, add your salt,Maggi and any other spice you want to use and stir. Then add your fried chicken and crayfish (not Grounded),then cover and let it boil a little..
- Then add your already chopped and rinsed ugwu(do not wash with hot water because it removes the nutrients), cover and let simmer before steering..
- After it simmer,then steer.leave for another 20seconds.Then it's ready to serve.
- Serve with your favorite swallow or rice..
If you find this Efo riro(ugwu) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.