Chicken Salami Bread Waffles. Great recipe for Chicken Salami Bread Waffles. One of the most easiest & healthiest way of having the Chicken Salami with some fresh veggies or fruits & your favourite hot drinks. An easy, healthy & quickest Breakfast #Salami Waffles are delicious, nutritious and easy to make.
Do you need a waffle maker? See our reviews on the waffle makers. #Vidyascooking #Breakfastseries #Breadwaffles Salami centered bread waffles are so simple and tasty. We can serve these waffles with ooze fried eggs, pasta s. You can cook Chicken Salami Bread Waffles using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Salami Bread Waffles
- You need 4 of Bread slices.
- It’s 8 of Salami slices.
- It’s 2 of Cheese slices(Processed).
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Cheese Spread.
- Prepare 3-4 tbsp of Butter (Salted and Melted).
- Prepare 3-4 tbsp of Olive Oil (To be used Combining Both).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Black Pepper corns (Freshly Cracked).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Mixed Herbs Optional.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Red Chilli Flakes Optional.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Fresh Veggies (Thinly Sliced into Roundels).
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
If the chicken meat is very thick, cut the patties in half length-wise. Line two baking sheets with foil or parchment paper. The waffles tasted great and were really light and fluffy. They were really good with the BBQ chicken and would be fantastic for breakfast.
Chicken Salami Bread Waffles instructions
- First up: Take the 4 pieces Bread Slices & spread the Cheese Spread or Mayonnaise, quite generously onto all the slices- individually & respectively- Sprinkle some black peppers on it (Freshly Cracked).
- Take the Salami Slices & place onto just 2 of the Bread Slices (4 Salami to be spread out on each) & place the veggies (if you’re using any- in very thin layers).
- Now, place the Cheese Slices on top of it & close the Filled in Bread Slices with the other ones: Before closing it- you can sprinkle a pinch of mixed herbs & chilli flakes to it as well.
- Grease the Waffle Maker with the butter & oil combined as mentioned above & preheat it for 10 mins time before placing the Salami filled Breads in it for the toasting.
- Close the lid of the waffle maker tightly & allow it to toast for about 5-7 mins time or as is required by your waffle maker (it varies from machine to machine).
- Once done: Take them out on the serving platter & enjoy it hot with some more fresh veggies, fruits & a cuppa piping hot tea/coffee..
We tossed the leftover chicken with some of extra BBQ rub and put a big scoop on top of the waffles. Leaving an inch or so of the long edge uncovered, arrange salami slices in a single row without overlapping them. Generously cover with grated cheese, parsley, and oregano. Nana's Famous Banana Pudding Chicken & Waffles. Preheat a waffle maker to medium-high.