Vegetables Waffles. Customize your plan with delicious calorie-conscious, carb-conscious and vegetarian meals! Eggo Waffle Bar & Strawberry Shortcake Waffle Finding sanity in our crazy life. Of course, no dinner is complete without some vegetables.
In a large bowl, sprinkle a generous amount of salt on veggies and toss to coat. Wipe out bowl and return wrung-out shredded veggies to it. Let it cool and then transfer it to a nut milk bag or a kitchen towel and squeeze all the water out of it. You can have Vegetables Waffles using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegetables Waffles
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Idli rice.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of splited urad dal.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of poha(flattern rice).
- You need 1/4 cup of green moong dal.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need 1/4 cup of carrot.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of beetroot.
- It’s 1/4 cup of spring onion.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chopped coriander.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Ginger garlic chilli paste.
- It’s 2 tsp of Oil.
- You need as needed of Garlic and corinader Chutney.
Place the riced cauliflower paste that remains in a large bowl. These Vegetable Latkes, are not your traditional latkes, they're made with shredded potatoes and a mix of carrots, zucchini and bell pepper, PLUS they're cooked in a waffle iron so there's no need to fry! Beat eggs in large bowl with hand beater until fluffy. Beat in flour, milk, vegetable oil, sugar, baking powder, salt and vanilla, just until smooth.
Vegetables Waffles step by step
- Wash rice urad dal 3-4times and soak 6-7 hrs. And grind in mixture make smooth batter. And ferment for 6-7hrs. Wash and Soak green moong dal and poha for1 hr. Chopped all vegetables in chopper. Finely chop coriander..
- Now take batter in a bowl mix salt and all chopped veggies and ginger chilli garlic paste. Mix well. Grind moong dal and poha mix in a batter add 1/4cup water and adjust pouring consistancy..
- Meanwhile pre heat waffle maker. And spread oil. And spread batter close the lid for 2-3min. Now open and again pour oil. Close for2-3min. more Vegetables waffles is to serve..
- Tasty healthy Vegetables. Waffles is ready to serve with salad garlic chutney and coriander chutney..
Shredded zucchini, sweet potato, carrot, any type of squash—all of these vegetables can be shredded and cooked to crispy perfection in the waffle iron. Just shred the vegetables using a box grater. While this recipe calls for waffle fries, you can use your waffle iron to cook up perfect hash brown potatoes and then top as desired. Simply grate potatoes, toss in a bit of coconut oil and place into a hot waffle iron until crispy and delicious. Use your favorite raw cheese and natural hot sauce, and enjoy.