You can have #Stuffed_Lamb_intestines #fawaregh using 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of #Stuffed_Lamb_intestines #fawaregh
- You need 2.5 kg of Lamb intestines (cleaned).
- You need 2.5 cups of Egyptian rice.
- Prepare 500 g of minced meat.
- It’s 3 of onions, diced.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of ghee.
- You need 1 teaspoon of seven spices.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 2 liters of hot water.
- You need of aromatics needed for the intestines boiling water, 3 cinnamon st.
#Stuffed_Lamb_intestines #fawaregh instructions
- Clean the Intestines from external fat.
- Flip inside out and score with a knife then place in boiling water for a few minutes.
- Take intestines out, wash under cold water again and flip inside out once more.
- Rub with salt and flour, then wash with cold water again, this process insures cleanliness..
- Soak with rose water, and place in the refrigerator overnight.
- Preparing the stuffing: Wash the rice until the water looks clear, then strain and set aside..
- Add minced meat, spices, onions, salt and ghee, and mix the ingredients well until the rice is consistent with the meat.
- Cooking the intestines: start by stuffing the intestines with the rice mixture, leaving a few empty gaps in between as the rice will expand while cooking..
- Put the intestines in another pot with water, and add the aromatics mentioned above.
- Cover the pot and simmer for one hour until rice is fully cooked.
- Serve with yogurt or salad on the side..
- By: Reina Abdullah.