The Healthy Shepherds Pie.
You can have The Healthy Shepherds Pie using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of The Healthy Shepherds Pie
- Prepare 10 cup of sweet potatoes peeled and chopped.
- You need 2 lb of ground turkey.
- You need 2 1/2 cup of mixed vegetables.
- It’s 3/4 cup of honey.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
The Healthy Shepherds Pie instructions
- Boil sweet potatoes for 20 minutes or until soft..
- While potatoes are boiling, brown Turkey in a skillet. After browned, drain grease and layer the ground turkey in a baking dish..
- Preheat over to 350°F.
- Whence potatoes are soft, drain water and place potatoes back in pot with butter, cinnamon, honey and salt and mash using electronic mixers..
- Layer mixed vegetables on top of the ground turkey.
- Using a baking spatula, layer mashed sweet potatoes on top of mixed vegetables. Then create small rows using a fork..
- Place in oven and bake for 30 minutes.