Ugali, liver and Kachumbari.
You can cook Ugali, liver and Kachumbari using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ugali, liver and Kachumbari
- Prepare 1/4 kg of liver.
- You need of Maize flour.
- You need of Onion.
- You need of Tomato.
- Prepare of Cooking oil.
- It’s of Paprika/capcicum, pilipili hoho -optional.
- You need of Cayanne/pepper – optional.
- It’s of Soy sause – optional.
- It’s of Water.
- You need of Salt.
Ugali, liver and Kachumbari step by step
- Ugali: Add water to a cooking pot till it boils. Add maize flour and begin ro stir briskyly till the mixture thickens and develops a firm texture.
- Liver: Add liver to a cooking pot, add 1/8 glass of water, some salt and let boil till the water dries up. Add finely chopped onions and some cooking oil then cover for 1- 2mins till the onion softens and becomes translucent. Add finely chopped tomatotes and pilipili hoho. At this stage, add spices of your choice including soy sauce to add the brown color. Stir and leave to steam for about 3-5mins then serve..
- Kachumbari: Mix finely chopped onions and tomatoes then add salt to taste.