Coconut milk chapatis.
You can have Coconut milk chapatis using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Coconut milk chapatis
- Prepare 3 cups of all purpose flour.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- Prepare of sugar.
- It’s 3 tbsp of veg oil + more for frying.
- It’s 1 tbsp of shortening.
- It’s 1 cup of coconut milk.
Coconut milk chapatis instructions
- Have all your ingredients ready. whisk all the dry ingredients.
- Add in the coconut milk little by little as you knead to make a nice dough.
- Cove with a damp cloth and let rest for some 15 minutes.
- Dust your work surface and roll out your dough. apply some oil and cut into strips.
- Roll the strips to a wheel-shape.
- Roll out the shapes to a circle.
- In a heated pan, cook your flattened dough nicely on both sides applying oil ad spreding it on the flattened dough until it forms some nice brown patches.
- Place in an underlined container..
- Serve with your desired stew.