Milk chapati + beans.
You can cook Milk chapati + beans using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Milk chapati + beans
- Prepare 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- You need 1 cup of cooked beans.
- You need 2 of tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- Prepare of I small green pepper.
- Prepare 3/4 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s of Desired amount of cooking oil.
Milk chapati + beans step by step
- In large bowl, add your floor, sugar then mix, add milk to make a dough…don't forget to add oil..
- Let the dough sit for 45-60 mins.
- Cut the dough into small pieces and cook your chapatis.
- In a cooking pot, add your oil, add onions stir until they turn brown, add your tomotoes let then steam until they are well cooked..
- If your love crunchy green pepper in your stew, add the beans let then steam for 5 mins, add your salt the add the green pepper. Let the stew cook for 2 minutes… Serve while it is hot.
- If you don't like crunchy green pepper in your stew, add green pepper let it cook for 2-3 minutes then add the beans and salt. Let your stew to cook for 4 minutes, serve while it is hot.
- Enjoy your meal.