You can have Chapati milk using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chapati milk
- It’s 2 of whole wheat flour chapati/roti.
- It’s 1 cup of cow milk.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cardamom powder.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar powder.
Chapati milk instructions
- Take a bowl, add soke the roti in water for about 10 minutes until soft..
- Drain most of the water and pour in the cow milk..
- While it heat on the stove, add sugar powder and cardamom powder mix well and cook for 3 minutes..
- Stir until thick and a bit gluggy, when it is a thik enough consistency..
- Pour into a bowl and serve..