Simple stone-ground wheat flour chapati.
You can have Simple stone-ground wheat flour chapati using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Simple stone-ground wheat flour chapati
- Prepare 2 of mugs wholemeal stone ground flour(used atta).
- It’s 1 of and a bit mug plain white flour.
- You need of Butter 3 heaped tablespoons.
- Prepare of Oil for cooking about half a mug.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Oil.
- You need 1 of tspn salt.
- You need 2/3 cup of Warm Milk.
- It’s of Rtemp plain water1/4,cup.
Simple stone-ground wheat flour chapati step by step
- Make your dough :add 2 flours types and salt mix well.add 3 heaped butter and 1 oil.crumble until fine crumbs and hold it's shape when slightly sqwizd.
- Now can add warm milk and water to make up your 1 whole myg..knead to mix to firm one whole,then.now add remaining oil to help all come together.this point dough neither sticky nor breaking…
- Now medium soft dough..make a roughly long log and divide into 12 medium.small rounds nicelt smoothened.then place sprinkle flour in container add flour in between rounds try not to overlap so as avoid sticking togthr.and let to rest about 20 to 30 mins to be more stretch and softer (can google gluten science- ish).now then when dough rolls,now can check if soft enof and proceed next steps inshaallah.
- Now dust with flour,on your work surface,roll out to medium size disks and try level well.then can start to heat pan til hot.
- Cook on heated pan plate and see the rising bubbles..when risen enof check spots develop on othr side and then turn over,.
- After which now can add your half to 1 tspn of ghee oil mixture or butter oil mixture.spread evenly with back of spoon..now press with your flat cooking spatula until nice colour.set aside uncovered in a flat dry place and do for all 12 pieces _dough rounds then u can now make your fillings for your wraps..here we have selected,omelette with sausage and sliced vegg and served some bought sauces over them.can add lettuce leaves spinach cheese etc…bismillah enjoy.