Waffle press omelette. Grease a waffle iron with nonstick spray. Remove the egg from the waffle iron and serve. In a medium bowl, thoroughly mix ingredients and seasonings.
The next time you're craving eggs for breakfast, pop 'em into the waffle iron instead. (Yep. It's awesome.) Coat top and bottom of the waffle iron with nonstick cooking spray and preheat- (I kept mine on the "min" setting, this left the eggs light and fluffy!) In a small bowl, crack the eggs and add the additional filling ingredients. Whisk vigorously, incorporating as much air as possible as you do so. You can cook Waffle press omelette using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Waffle press omelette
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- It’s 1/4 cup of milk.
- You need 1/2 of chopped tomato.
- It’s 1/4 of chopped onion.
- It’s 1/4 cup of cheese (grated).
- It’s To taste of salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Spray and cook for greasing.
Immediately add them to the waffle iron. Making omelette in the waffle maker. Making an omelette is a simple and easy task, but there is much scope for making it more appealing, healthy, and delicious in a waffle maker. You can make eggs in a waffle maker in many new ways.
Waffle press omelette instructions
- Break the eggs mix with the milk. Add all the other ingredients – chopped tomato, onion, grated cheese, salt and pepper – and mix together.
- Grease the waffle press and add ingredients to the press..
- Close and let it cook. About 5 minutes. Remove and serve..
A simple task may take only a few seconds. Waffle maker has grids and indentations that cannot be changed. Instructions In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together all the ingredients until well combined. Pour just enough mixture onto a greased waffle iron to cover the entire surface area. Do not overfill the waffle iron or you will have egg coming out the sides.