My version of Chapati.
You can cook My version of Chapati using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of My version of Chapati
- You need 2 cups of flour.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- You need 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 1/4 cup of powdered milk.
- You need 4 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of garlic puree.
- It’s of More flour for kneading.
My version of Chapati instructions
- Mix all ingredients together..
- Knead for 5 minutes in a floured surface. Add more flour if sticky..
- Divide and shape into egg size portions. Then roll with a rolling pin and form a flat dough..
- Heat a nonstick frying pan and fry just until light brown or if you think its done enough..
- Serve with anything you want..