Leftover Chapati Barfi.
You can have Leftover Chapati Barfi using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Leftover Chapati Barfi
- Prepare 2 of leftover chapatis.
- You need 100 grams of powdered/fine sugar.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of cardamom powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of food colour of your choice (optional).
- You need 1 tablespoon of ghee.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of toasted,mixed nuts powder.
- It’s 2-3 tablespoon of plain milk.
- Prepare 3 tablespoon of freshly grated/desiccated coconut.
- Prepare 3-4 tablespoon of sliced almonds.
- Prepare 3-4 tablespoon of pistachios sliced.
Leftover Chapati Barfi step by step
- Cut the chapatis into small pieces and dry grind them into a fine powder.
- Add sugar, cardamom, mixed nuts and coconut.
- Mix well and add ghee, food colour.
- Bind well into a mixing using milk.
- Transfer the mixture on a plate or tray inform of a rectangular box.
- Sprinkle chopped almonds and pistachios.
- Let the mixture set for 15-20 minutes.
- Cut into barfi pieces and store airtight.