Moongh dal veggie waffle. Read Customer Reviews & Find Best Sellers. Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine. The Moong Dal Waffles with Stir-Fried Vegetables is an apt snack for diabetics and one serving of it is enough to satiate their hunger and give them a nutrient boost.
Add the fenugreek leaves,gram flour,asafoetida,soda bi-carb,sugar,oil,salt and mix well. Pour a little batter at a time in a waffle iron or sandwich toaster and bake until crisp. Blend the soaked dal in a blender with the green chillies and a little water. You can cook Moongh dal veggie waffle using 20 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Moongh dal veggie waffle
- You need 1 1/2 cup of yellow moongh dal.
- It’s 1/2 of carrot chopped.
- You need 1/2 of capsicum chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of boiled corn.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of spinach.
- Prepare 1/2 of tomato.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion.
- You need 1 of green chilli.
- You need leaves of Some chopped coriander.
- It’s 1 tsp of chat masala.
- It’s 1 tsp of garam masala.
- It’s 1 tsp of dhania powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/2 inch of ginger.
- You need of Salt as per taste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need of Butter for greasing.
Add the fenugreek leaves, gram flour, asafoetida, soda bi-carb, Sugar, oil and salt and mix well. Pour a little batter at a time in a preheated waffle iron and bake until crisp. Delicious unique breakfast recipe of savoury waffles made using soaked moong dal batter. The moong dal pizza or moonglet is turned into a fluffy waffle-like, which is topped with a mix of veggies and cheese and served with delicious homemade tamarind / green chutney or tomato sauce.
Moongh dal veggie waffle instructions
- First soak moongh dal overnight next morning drain the water and add it to mixer grinder,and add ginger and green chilli and grind into fine paste if u find it dry add 2 tbsp of water and make smooth paste.Next chopped all the veggies and keep ready.In a bowl remove the batter and add all the chopped veggies..
- Next add all the spices along with salt and at last add baking powder and give a good mix,next take waffle mould grease it with butter and spread the batter evenly from all the sides and keep in otg/ oven for 15 minutes until the checking with tooth pick comes out clean and dry..
- Next remove the waffle mould in a baking tray and flip the waffles opposite and grease it with butter from top and again keep for 5 minutes until it becomes brown remove when it is done and serve with tomato sauce. Best and quick way for tiffin children's will love this..
Preheat the waffle maker for a couple of minutes. Scoop the vadai batter and add it to the waffle maker. Drain the water and keep it aside. Heat ghee in the pressure cooker on medium heat; add the cumin seeds and allow them to crackle. If you liked Anushruti's Moong Dal Waffles, you may also like her Finger Millet porridge.