Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Efo riro (vegetable soup) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Efo riro (vegetable soup) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Efo riro (vegetable soup) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already are aware of how crucial it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart is not healthy then the rest of you won’t be either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you need to adopt a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. However, did you know that there are several foods that have been proven to help you improve the health of your heart? Continue reading to discover which foods are great for your heart.
Be aware that is one of the healthiest meats you can consume. You already know this because, by now, you’ve likely been instructed to eat fish at least a couple of times a week. This is particularly true if there are some issues with your heart or if your heart is unhealthy. Know that fish has lots of Omega 3’s which are what enables your body to break down bad cholesterol. Try to eat fish in at least two meals during each week.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can add to your diet that will be beneficial for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve discussed here can help your body in a variety of ways. They are essentially good for the heart, though. Introduce these heart-healthy foods into your diet regularly. Your heart is going to be so much heartier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to efo riro (vegetable soup) recipe. To make efo riro (vegetable soup) you only need 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Efo riro (vegetable soup):
- Use of Vegetable (I used the vegetable called shokoyokoto).
- Get 8 of Scotch bonnet pepper.
- Take 3 of red bell pepper.
- Use 2 of medium sized smoked fish.
- Get 2 of medium sized dried fish.
- Use 2 of cooking spoon of both palm oil and g.nut oil.
- You need 1 kg of goat meat.
- Use of Spices.
- Get 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Take 1/2 kg of Ponmo.
- Provide 3 tbsp of locust bean powder.
- Take of Water.
- Prepare of Ginger and garlic paste.
- You need 3 tbsp of crayfish (grinded).
Instructions to make Efo riro (vegetable soup):
- Get all ingredients ready, cleaned and handy.
- ChoppcWash the goat meat, season with spices, garlic and ginger paste, onion and salt, and bring to boil. While cooking, add the Ponmo and dried fish(already cleaned with salt and hot water, deboned)..
- While the meat is boiling, roughly pound or blend the peppers (scotch bonnet, red bell pepper, black pepper, onion, garlic and ginger)..
- Chop the vegetable but not thinly sliced, wash and steam lightly with little salt for 2-3minutes.
- By now the meat is completely cooked, bring down and drain the stock, keep aside..
- Put clean pot on fire, add the cooking oils, when hot (not bleach), add chopped onions fry until translucent then pour in the blended peppers, allow to fry stirring occasionally to avoid burning. Add the meat/fish stock, boil and add in the meat, fish and ponmo, stir. Allow to cook for 5 minutes, at this point, add in the already deboned smoked fish and crayfish. Taste and adjust if necessary..
- Add the steamed vegetable and stir gently in order not to make the fish chunks to become mashed. Allow to simmer for 1minute and bring down. Enjoy 😋😋😋.
- Can be eaten with swallow of choice, rice, boiled yam or potatoes. I did enjoyed mine with correct eba and the leftover with boiled white rice..
If you find this Efo riro (vegetable soup) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.