Jaggery wheat flour muffins. Whole wheat Flour; Butter; Jaggery; Milk; Chocolate Chips (optional) Below are the detailed steps: For making these chocolate chip muffins, you need to melt the butter and jaggery first. Wheat muffins might be denser but definitely flavourful and so tasty. Hope you all try and love it too.
Add a tbsp of flour to tutti frutti, mix it and keep aside. In another mixing bowl, take wheat flour along with baking powder and baking soda. Now add this to the liquid mix. You can cook Jaggery wheat flour muffins using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Jaggery wheat flour muffins
- It’s 1 cup of jaggery.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of curd.
- You need 1/4 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 cup of wheat flour.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cinnamon powder.
- It’s as needed of Mix Dry fruits (walnut, raisins, almonds).
Take a mixing bowl, add in sieved whole wheat flour, baking powder, baking soda, jaggery and mix well together. Then add milk and mix well, followed by vanilla essence and finally melted butter. Mix well until a creamy texture is formed and set aside. Meanwhile take muffin tray and place muffin cups in it if.
Jaggery wheat flour muffins step by step
- Mix jaggery, curd and olive oil thoroughly so that it becomes smooth and no lumps are present.
- Take dry ingredients (flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon powder and pinch of salt) in another bowl and mix them thoroughly..
- Now add the dry ingredients in the jaggery mixture and make a smooth paste. Add the dryfruits. Note: consistency is important part avoid beating it fast. Just make it smooth enough to avoid lumps..
- Pre heat the oven at 180 degrees and in the muffin tray put the muffin liners. Pour the batter accordingly and bake it for 40 minutes. Note-Keep checking the muffins as over baking can make them hard..
- Once prepared let them cool down..
- Woaaaaa!!!! Healthy muffins are ready…….enjoy!!!.
Line the individual muffin holders with paper cups. In a mixing bowl, sieve the whole wheat flour along with baking powder, baking soda. Alternatively grease the muffin moulds with some olive oil or a neutral flavored oil. Jaggery (Gur) is a natural sweetener made by concentration of sugarcane juice, contains all minerals and vitamins present in sugarcane juice. Finger Millet cookies First Timer Cook.