You can have Pumpkin Chapatis using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Chapatis
- You need 1 kg of wheat flour.
- You need 1 of small pumpkin.
- You need To taste of salt.
- Prepare 50 g of sugar.
- Prepare of Cooking oil.
- Prepare 100 ml of milk.
- It’s 500 ml of water.
Pumpkin Chapatis step by step
- Slice your pumpkin into pieces you do not have to skin it. Then clean it, boil it untill its well cooked..
- Slice the pumpkin into small pieces. Add your milk and 50 ml into the blender add your sliced pumpkins then blend well till smooth..
- Add salt and sugar to your water to taste..
- Pour your flour in a large enough sufuria. Make a well in the middle pour all your blended pumpkin and a little amount of water. Mix the flour well to form dough. Add a little amount of water if needs be and mix the dough well..
- Ensure the dough is well kneaded. Add 2 tablespoons of oil and keep kneading the dough untill its well mixed up. Leave your dough to rest as you prepare your stew..
- Divide your dough in 3 pieces. Then layer each piece on a flat place. Then divide the dough in equal parts. Fold each piece and let rest before cooking..
- Flatten your chapati in a round shape. Heat your pan and dry your chapati on both sides..
- Then add oil on the upper layer of the chapati and turn to fry. Then apply oil on the other side when the other side is well browned turn for it to fry well. Once cooked place the chapati in an area it shall keep warm to soften well..
- Keep flattening and cooking one chapati at a time..
- Enjoy with grains stew..