Pumpkin brown chapati.
You can have Pumpkin brown chapati using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pumpkin brown chapati
- It’s 2 cups of atta brown flour and 1 cup all purpose wheat flour.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 2 tbs of Sugar + a pinch of salt.
- Prepare 3 pcs of sliced pumkin.
- Prepare of Cooking fat (enough).
Pumpkin brown chapati step by step
- In a bowl mash the boiled pumpkin until tender..
- Mix the mashed pumpkin with the milk, salt and sugar. As you continue adding ua flour bit by bit until u get a dough. Let it rest for about 10mins then make desired shapes, roll out one by one as you cook..
- When ready serve with either stew, coffee or tea..