Sweet potatoes chapatis recipe.
You can have Sweet potatoes chapatis recipe using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sweet potatoes chapatis recipe
- You need 1/2 kg of wheat flour.
- You need 500 ml of milk.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s of Cooking oil.
- Prepare 1 of large sweet potato.
Sweet potatoes chapatis recipe instructions
- Boil the sweet potato until well cooked then peel it off and mash it..
- Assemble your ingredients. In another bowl add sugar, salt and some milk then stir..
- Then add in your mashed sweet potatoes and mix well..
- Then add your wheat flour and knead well. Add some cooking oil and cover the dough and let it rest a bit..
- Then divide into 5 large balls and spread each of them and apply some oil and divide each into some ball sections..
- Then start spreading each ball and cook. When ready enjoy with your favorite stew..