Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Eforiro(Spinach soup) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Eforiro(Spinach soup) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Eforiro(Spinach soup) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already know that the body calls for the heart to be healthy. Consider this: if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you won’t be healthy. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you should lead a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. But are you aware that there are several foods that have been discovered to help you improve your heart health? If you want to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, keep on reading.
Have you ever heard the old saying “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? In reality, apples have numerous minerals and elements that promote a healthy heart. Apples are known to be rich in soluble fiber which scrubs your artery walls so that cholesterol and fat can’t take hold or cause clogging. One Red Delicious apple daily can make your bad cholesterol levels decrease by as much as eight percent! This is a terrific number for someone who wishes his or her heart to be healthier.
There are many foods that you can consume that will be great for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve talked about here can help your body in lots of different ways. They are essentially great, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Try to introduce these foods into your diet daily. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to eforiro(spinach soup) recipe. To cook eforiro(spinach soup) you only need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Eforiro(Spinach soup):
- Take of Spinach.
- Provide 100 g of Stock fish.
- Provide 2 of tablespn hot pepper.
- You need 100 of miles fresh tomatoes.
- Get of Cow skin(cut in cubes).
- Take 100 g of crayfish.
- You need 1 cup of palm oil.
- Use 1 of bulb Onions.
- Take 1/2 of wrap locust beans(Eru).
- Provide of Seasonings.
- Get to taste of Salt.
Steps to make Eforiro(Spinach soup):
- Clean,wash and cut kpomo,stockfish season and boil till tender in small quantity of water.
- Pound crayfish,blend tomatoes and pepper,chopped onions and set aside.
- Place a pot on fire,add palm oil and allow to heat up,add chopped onions and allow to sweat,add blended pepper,stir and allow to cook.
- Pour in d cooked kpomo and stockfish,crayfish and allow to cook well,add in Eru and correct seasonings.
- Wash,shread and blanch d spinach in boiled water with little salt,re-fresh spinach and pour in colander to drain water.
- Add spinach to d sauce,stir and allow to cook for 3-2 minutes, correct seasonings and serve with semo,Amala,pounded yam or Tuwon shinkafa as I just did…..enjoy.
If you find this Eforiro(Spinach soup) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.