Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Eforiro(Spinach soup) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Eforiro(Spinach soup) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already know how important it is to have a healthy heart. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart isn’t fit then the rest of your body won’t be healthy. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you need to follow a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. But are you aware that there are some foods that have been proven to help you improve the health of your heart? Keep on reading to find out which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Beans, believe it or not, are really good for your heart health. Sure, the after-effects of consuming beans could not be the best for your nose, but they are extremely healthy for you. It doesn’t mean, however, that merely consuming beans will undo the damaging effects of consuming unhealthy foods or make your heart better by magic. What is true, though, is that putting beans on your Caesar’s salad in place of chicken or eating soy burgers instead of beef hamburgers is a great course of action to take. The good news is that beans taste good–good enough that you may not miss the beef or chicken.
There are many foods that you can include in your diet that are good for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve talked about here can help your body in lots of different ways. They are essentially beneficial for the heart, though. Introduce these healthy foods into your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to eforiro(spinach soup) recipe. To make eforiro(spinach soup) you only need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Eforiro(Spinach soup):
- You need of Spinach.
- You need of Stock fish.
- Use of tablespn hot pepper.
- Take of miles fresh tomatoes.
- You need of Cow skin(cut in cubes).
- Use of crayfish.
- Use of palm oil.
- Prepare of bulb Onions.
- Take of wrap locust beans(Eru).
- Use of Seasonings.
- Get of Salt.
Steps to make Eforiro(Spinach soup):
- Clean,wash and cut kpomo,stockfish season and boil till tender in small quantity of water.
- Pound crayfish,blend tomatoes and pepper,chopped onions and set aside.
- Place a pot on fire,add palm oil and allow to heat up,add chopped onions and allow to sweat,add blended pepper,stir and allow to cook.
- Pour in d cooked kpomo and stockfish,crayfish and allow to cook well,add in Eru and correct seasonings.
- Wash,shread and blanch d spinach in boiled water with little salt,re-fresh spinach and pour in colander to drain water.
- Add spinach to d sauce,stir and allow to cook for 3-2 minutes, correct seasonings and serve with semo,Amala,pounded yam or Tuwon shinkafa as I just did…..enjoy.
If you find this Eforiro(Spinach soup) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.