Waffles Medley🤣. Read Customer Reviews & Find Best Sellers. Check Our Step-By-Step Guide To Bake Up A Sweet Treat For Your Loved Ones. Let all the waffles cool completely.
To reheat frozen waffles: Place individual waffle in a toaster or toaster oven and heat until cooked through. I normally don't eat dinner after this. Waffles are fun to make, so I decided to make this waffle omelette recipe!. You can have Waffles Medley🤣 using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Waffles Medley🤣
- It’s 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 4 teaspoon of baking powder.
- It’s 1/4 cup of melted butter.
- You need 2 teaspoon of Vanilla essence.
- You need 1 of flat teaspoon Salt.
- It’s 6 Tablespoon of sugar or more.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
This medley from our Test Kitchen will bring smiles to the whole table with its fantastic taste and whimsical fun. For those new to waffle-making, here is a good tip I have used to know when they are done without having to open the iron constantly to look (which can ruin the waffle if it is still soft). Add flour, sugar, baking powder and salt to a medium bowl and mix. Add avocado, milk, eggs and vanilla to a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
Waffles Medley🤣 instructions
- Add all dry ingredients separately..
- Add all liquid ingredients separately..
- Combine both mixtures and stare until smoth.
- Heat your waffle maker and coat it with butter..
- Pour batter onto the waffle maker and make sure it does not overflow. Put the lid down once the batter has formed some substance..
- Wait until the waffle maker goes off or when the waffle is golden brown..
- Serve it with syrup or ice cream or with chicken wings and hot sauce. Enjoy😄.
Pour avocado mixture into flour mixture and stir until combined. Spoon batter onto waffle iron and close (about half the batter for a Belgium waffle maker). I got a waffle maker and couldn't wait to try it out. They were crispy on the outside and tender on the inside. This recipe is perfect as-is, but if you want a sweeter waffle you can up the sugar to as much as you like.