Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Mike's Southwestern Egg Salad On Jalapeño Bagels recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Southwestern Egg Salad On Jalapeño Bagels recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Southwestern Egg Salad On Jalapeño Bagels recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Help Your Heart.
You already are aware that the body requires a healthy heart. Consider this: if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of your body won’t be either. You already are aware that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are important in terms of the overall health of your heart. Are you aware, however, that some specific foods are good for improving the health of your heart? In this article, you will discover which foods are good for your heart.
Beans, believe it or not, are actually good for your heart. The after effects of eating beans might not have a pleasant smell, but they’re terrific for the inside of your body. This does not mean, however, that merely ingesting beans will make your heart be a great deal healthier or counterbalance the effects of unhealthy foods you might be consuming. What is true, however, is that including kidney beans on your green salad rather than chicken or consuming soy burgers instead of beef hamburgers is a great course of action to take. Luckily, beans are very good tasting and you never know, you could end up preferring them to your beefburgers and chicken.
There are plenty of foods you will find that that are terrific for your body. It’s true that everything mentioned in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are essentially good, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Try to introduce these foods into your diet daily. Your heart is going to be a lot better if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's southwestern egg salad on jalapeño bagels recipe. You can have mike's southwestern egg salad on jalapeño bagels using 30 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mike's Southwestern Egg Salad On Jalapeño Bagels:
- Take of ● For The Proteins.
- Use of LG Egglands Best Eggs [use oldet eggs – room temp].
- Get of ● For The Vegetables.
- Provide of LG Minced Jalapeño [seeds removed].
- Get of LG Minced Habenero Pepper [optional – seeds removed].
- You need of Green Chilies [from 4 oz can – drained].
- Use of Minced Green Bell Pepper [seeds removed].
- You need of Minced White & Red Onions.
- Provide of Fine Chopped Tomatoes [seeds removed].
- Take of Chopped Cilantro.
- Prepare of Minced Celery.
- You need of Fresh Chives.
- Use of Fine Minced Garlic.
- Use of Pickle Halves [optional].
- Prepare of ● For The Spices.
- Use of Cumin.
- Prepare of Yellow Mustard.
- Use of Black Pepper.
- Provide of Onion Powder.
- Provide of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Use of ● For The Fats.
- Take of Real Mayonnaise.
- Get of ● For The Options.
- Use of LG Fresh Jalapeño Mexican 3 Cheese Bagels.
- Provide of Cayenne Pepper [egg garnish].
- Get of Sliced Tomatoes.
- Get of Sliced Avacados.
- Take of Dill Pickle Halves.
- Use of Butter Lettuce.
Instructions to make Mike's Southwestern Egg Salad On Jalapeño Bagels:
- Bring room temp [important] eggs to a rapid boil. Then, turn off heat..
- Cover pot tightly and let eggs sit for 18 minutes undisturbed..
- Immediately drain hot water and run cold water over eggs to stop the cooking process..
- Peel your eggs and rinse. Mash your eggs and mince all of your vegetables..
- Add everything together and mix well once eggs have cooled..
- Jalapeño Cheddar Cheese bagels pictured..
If you find this Mike's Southwestern Egg Salad On Jalapeño Bagels recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.