Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Turkey and Efo stew recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Turkey and Efo stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Turkey and Efo stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Help Your Heart.
You already are aware that the body requires a heart that is strong and healthy. Obviously, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you should stick to a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. Are you aware, however, that some specific foods are terrific for making your heart be healthier? Keep on reading to learn which foods are great for your heart.
Believe it or not, beans are so awesome for your heart. The after effects of eating them may not have a good smell, but they’re good for the inside of your body. This doesn’t mean that the simple act of eating beans will neutralize the effects of other unhealthy foods you might be ingesting. What this means is that substituting in edamame or pinto beans for the chicken on your salad or consuming a veggie burger in place of the hamburger is what you must do. The good news is that beans are delicious–good enough that you are likely to not miss consuming beef or chicken.
There are many foods that you can include in your diet that will be beneficial for your body. Without a doubt, the foods discussed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. These foods are especially good for the heart, however. Start consuming these foods on a regular basis. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to turkey and efo stew recipe. You can have turkey and efo stew using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Turkey and Efo stew:
- Provide of Turkey.
- Prepare of Efo or spinach small.
- Take of big tattase.
- Provide of attaruhu.
- Prepare of tomatoes.
- Prepare of cooking spoon vegetable oil.
- Take of Maggi cubes.
- Get of Salt.
- Prepare of large onion.
Instructions to make Turkey and Efo stew:
- Wash, season and cook your turkey till well cooked. Reserve a little turkey stock..
- Blend tattase, tomatoes, attaruhu and onion. Heat vegetable oil in a pot with few slices onion. Add blended vegetables. Add your seasoning and fry. Add your cooked turkey, stir then taste to correct seasoning. Lower the flame and allow to cook till the oil floats on the sauce..
- Pick, wash and cut your Efo. Add to your sauce then add the turkey stock. Stir cover and allow to simmer for 5 minutes. Serve with rice or boiled yam.
If you find this Turkey and Efo stew recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.