Learning to slow down and enjoy your life is one aspect of green living that most people appreciate. It is possible to attain this, even in this fast-paced world we are living in. We have to take a step back and prevent diseases before they happen. Unfortunately, majority of people don’t worry about their health because they believe they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. No matter where you look, you hear about some magic pill that will immediately fix your latest problem. In reality, a number of these pills do help but only if you couple them with shift in your lifestyle. Unlike buying a car, you cannot trade in your worn out body for a new one. You shouldn’t delay or it will be too late to look after your body. Your body needs sufficient amounts of nutrients to operate at its best levels.
Do you eat because something is available and you like what they taste or do you decided to eat nutritious foods? How often do you eat at your local fast food joint or buy junk food at the local convenience store? Eating sugar and starches, and also fatty foods, is there any wonder why new diseases are being discovered all of the time? The foods we are eating are causing obesity, diabetes, and high blood pressure of epidemic proportions. People are choosing to eat better now that they are aware of how essential food choices are to their health. Lots of healthy food can now be available at your local health food store or farmer’s market.
Nowadays, you can find an organic food area in just about all grocery stores. In this section of the store, you’ll see the superfoods. The term superfoods refers to 14 foods that have been discovered to retard or reverse some diseases. By ingesting these superfoods, your body will more fit. When you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be amazed at how good you will soon feel. Giving your body the nutrition it requires will enable it to function well. As a result, the immune system can fight off any malady.
You should include several superfoods in your diet each day. First off, beans are excellent, and berries, especially blueberries. Leafy veggies, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Whole food grains, and oats, together with an assortment of nuts, mainly walnuts. Also, you have to include yogurt, soy, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, plus salmon and turkey. If you eat these superfoods, you won’t have to worry about gaining weight again.
You will enjoy good health once you choose to eat the green living way. You will discover that your immune system becomes healthier and your body will be able to fend off disease. You can look forward to a healthy future by changing your food choices today.
Dulce De Leche Cheesecake is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Dulce De Leche Cheesecake is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have dulce de leche cheesecake using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Dulce De Leche Cheesecake:
- Take ✨Crust✨
- Get 150 g Chocolate Graham Cracker Crumbs
- Get 65 g Butter (melted)
- Take 75 g Maltesers/Woopers
- Prepare ✨Filling✨
- Take 400 g Dulce De Leche
- Take 3 Eggs (room temperature)
- Take 500 g Cream Cheese Philadelphia
- Take 200 g Sour Cream or Creme Fraiche
- Make ready 100 g Greek Yoghurt
- Make ready 4 Tbsp All-purpose Flour
- Get 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- Prepare I don’t use sugar (if you like it sweet, add the amount of sugar that suites your tastes)
- Take ✨Topping✨
- Take 1/4 Cup Dulce De Leche
- Take 1/4 Cup Heavy Cream
- Get Almond-Pecan
Steps to make Dulce De Leche Cheesecake:
- Preheat your oven to 300°F. To prepare the crust, in the work bowl of a food processor place gharam crackers and maltesers/whoopers. Process it until finely grounded and add melted butter and continue to process it until combined fully.
- Cover the springform pan with parchment paper. Press the crust crumb into the bottom of the cake pan. Bake for 6 minutes then remove from the oven.
- To prepare the filling, in a stand mixer combine cream cheese and dulce de leche. Beat at medium speed until combined then add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Then add the sour cream and mix until it is well combined. Sift in the flour and mix it well. Pour into the prepared crust.
- Boil water and put it in an oven proof casserol dish. Then place the cheesecake on the dish with the water. Bake for 1 hour or until the cheesecake appears to be just set in the center. Turn oven off and leave the cheesecake in the oven with door open just slightly for 1 hour. Remove it from the oven and let it cool completely before cooling it further in the fridge. Refrigerate for at least 8 hours before serving.
- For the cheesecake toppings combine dulce de leche and heavy cream. Mix until well combined then pour over the cheesecake. Sprinkle almond or pecans in the middle or around the edge. Enjoy!😉
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try a few of these instead!
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food dulce de leche cheesecake recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!