Creamy Butternut And Sweet Potato Soup In Crockpot.
You can cook Creamy Butternut And Sweet Potato Soup In Crockpot using 9 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamy Butternut And Sweet Potato Soup In Crockpot
- It’s 2 medium of Butternut squash.
- You need 3 medium of Sweet potato.
- Prepare 1 large of Onion.
- You need 1 large of Potato.
- Prepare 1 of stock Chicken stock or 2 tablespoons of stock powder.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of Cinnamon.
- You need of Salt and pepper to taste.
- You need of Enough water to cover the ingredients fully.
- You need 250 ml of Fresh cream.
Creamy Butternut And Sweet Potato Soup In Crockpot instructions
- Peel and chop butternut, sweet potato, potato and onion into relatively small pieces. Place in slow cooker with all the spices and the stock. Cover with water and cook on low for about 8 hours. Once cooked, using a hand stick blender, "chop" the soup until it's smooth. Stir in the cream and close up for another 10 minutes or so. Just long enough to warm the cream through. Serve with a sprinkle of cinnamon on top. Delicious with a nice homemade bread.