You can cook Palak Paneer using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Palak Paneer
- You need 125 gm of Spinach(palak).
- It’s 2-3 of Garlic cloves.
- It’s 1-2 of Green Chilli.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Fresh Ginger.
- You need 2 tbsp of Yogurt(dahi).
- It’s 2 tbsp of Cream.
- You need of Cottage Cheese as required.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Salt to taste.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Red Chilli Powder.
- You need Dash of Crush Red Chillies.
- Prepare of Garnish.
- You need of Red Chillies.
Palak Paneer step by step
- Wash spinach leaves.cut off stems from lower ends.blanch in boiling water for 2-3 minutes with ginger & garlic then drain hot water & dip in cold water.this helps in retaining colour of spinach..
- Add spinach ginger garlic green chilli in blender & blend to smooth paste..
- Add this paste in pot & cook at medium flame till moisture evaporates & colour changes as well.add spices mix in yogurt and cook.do taste for salt.
- When dahi is all blended in paste & masala aroma emits.add 1/2 cup water to make gravy.give it a quick boil & then cook at medium flame till desired consistency.lastly add cream stir in well.after adding cream do not cook much..
- Add the cubes of cottage cheese in end with red chillies close flame after 2 minutes. Sprinkle crush red chillies in end.serve with boil rice or chapati..