Salty pancakes. Slowly whisk flour into wet ingredients until incorporated. Break the eggs into a deep bowl. Add milk, vegetable oil, baking powder, salt and flour.
Whisk water, milk, eggs, vegetable oil, and salt together in a bowl. Slowly whisk flour into wet ingredients until incorporated. Learn how to cook great Salty pancakes. You can cook Salty pancakes using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Salty pancakes
- Prepare 15 of aligned tablespoons smooth flour (oranžových, zarovnaných).
- Prepare 500 ml of milk.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 packet of vanilla sugar.
- It’s pinch of salt.
- You need 8 slices of ham.
- It’s 8 slices of cheese.
- Prepare of Dresing.
- You need 100 g of cream or white yogurt.
- It’s 2-3 cloves of garlic.
- You need pinch of salt.
- It’s pinch of pepper.
Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Salty pancakes recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. Get one of our Salty pancakes recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends. In a large bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar. Make a well in the center and pour in the milk, egg and melted butter; mix until smooth.
Salty pancakes instructions
- In a bowl, whisk flour, eggs, vanilla sugar, salt and milk until you get a smooth mixture..
- Preheat the pan with little oil and then add 1-2 scoops (based on size) of the mixture on the pan and cook it from both sides..
- Peel the garlic cloves. You can either chop them into small pieces or press them and add it into cream/yogurt. Add salt and pepper and mix it well..
- On a pancake, put a layer of dressing, ham and cheese..
- Roll the pancake and heat it in microwave or pan for a few seconds to make the cheese melted. Enjoy your meal 😋.
These pancakes were too salty and needed to be a bit more fluffy. I used olive oil like it suggested aswell. Baking powder and baking soda will build lift and lightness. They also contain a slightly salty taste, but that doesn't mean you should skip the salt. If you skip it, you'll miss it.