Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Efo oriro recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Efo oriro recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Benefit Your Heart.
You already realize that the body requires the heart to be healthy. Think about it: if your heart isn’t fit then the rest of you won’t be either. You already know that exercising regularly and following a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. Do you know, though, that several specific foods are terrific for making your heart be healthier? If you want to know what to eat to improve your heart health, keep on reading.
Fish is probably the best food you can eat up. You’re probably already aware of this as your physician has told you to eat some fish at least two or three times each week. This is especially true for people who suffer from heart problems or are worrying that their hearts are unhealthy. Fish has lots of Omega 3’s which are what allows your body to process bad cholesterol. Try to consume fish a couple of times each week.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can add to your diet that will be good for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve discussed here can help your body in many ways. They are essentially wonderful, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Incorporate these foods in your diet daily. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to efo oriro recipe. To cook efo oriro you only need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Efo oriro:
- Use 1 bunch of spinach.
- You need 1 bunch of ugu leaf.
- Get 1 bunch of water leaf.
- Take 3 tbspn of locus beans.
- You need 1 cup of palm oil.
- Get 10 of ball fresh tomatoes.
- Provide 1/2 of kilo beef.
- Prepare 6 of stockcube.
- Prepare 10 of bell pepper.
- Use 1 of big onion.
- Get to taste of Salt.
Steps to make Efo oriro:
- Cut all bunch of vegetable, add salt and wash thoroughly with water 3times..
- Heat palm oil, add diced onion, blended tomatoes and pepper, allow to Fry till its well fried. Add stock cube, boiled beef, salt to taste, locust beans and allow to cook..
- Boil some water, pour it into the vegetable allow it to seat for few minutes then sieve out the water..
- Pour vegetable into the pot on fire stirr gently to ensure everything is well mixed, allow to cook for a while and put off the heat..
- Serve with desired swallow..
If you find this Efo oriro recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.