Palak paneer. Palak paneer recipe – Palak is the Hindi word for spinach and paneer is Indian cottage cheese. So this dish is nothing but Indian cottage cheese simmered in a smooth creamy & delicious spinach gravy. Saag paneer and palak paneer are often considered the same dish, but they are not.
Palak (Spinach) Paneer Recipe by Manjula. Palak Paneer Punjabi traditional recipe video. Indian Cheese in Spinach Gravy by Chawla's kitchen. You can cook Palak paneer using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Palak paneer
- Prepare of For paneer:.
- You need 1.5 kg of milk.
- You need 2 tbsp of lemon juice/ 2tbsp vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of water.
- You need of Oil for frying.
- Prepare of For palak:.
- Prepare 1/2 kg of palak.
- It’s 2-3 of green chillies.
- You need 1 tsp of red chill powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of haldi.
- It’s of to taste Salt.
- It’s 2 of tomatoes.
- You need 1 of onion.
- You need 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of oil.
- It’s of Cream for topping.
Palak Paneer is one of the most popular paneer dishes. Paneer (Indian cottage cheese) is cooked with spinach and spices in this creamy and flavorful curry. Palak paneer is one of the most popular dishes in Indian restaurants worldwide and is commonly served in buffets. This Indian dish is made with spinach, paneer (an acid-set, young cheese).
Palak paneer instructions
- For paneer: Boil milk and let it cool for 2-3 minutes then add lemon juice/ vinegar with water and stir it until water and paneer separates..
- Strain the milk in malmal cloth and strain the water completely and leave it till it shapes. (put something heavy on top of it or hang it).
- Cut paneer into small cubes. And fry it..
- For palak: Boil water and add palak and green chillie and boil for 2 minutes. Take it out and put it in ice cold water..
- Blend palak in a blender and keep it aside..
- Heat oil in a pan and then add onion till it soften. Add tomatoes,red chilli powder, salt, haldi and ginger garlic paste and sauté them..
- Add palak paste in it and mix it properly and cook for 5-6 minutes..
- Add cooked paneer pieces in palak and serve hot and top it with some cream and Enjoy!!.
Palak Paneer is a popular vegetarian delicacy made of spinach and paneer (a non melting Indian cheese) cooked in a saucy tomato and onion gravy with aromatic Indian spices. Palak paneer is a versatile, yummy and extremely easy to make. And the best part, you don't even need lots of spice ingredients to make it. If you have been looking for such a easy palak paneer. Easy Palak Paneer. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.