Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Efo oriro recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Efo oriro recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Efo oriro recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already are certain that you must have a strong and healthy heart. Think about this: How can the rest of your body continue to be healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already know that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are vital in terms of the total health of your heart. Are you aware, though, that there are some foods that can help your heart be healthy? If you are interested to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, keep on reading.
Fish is one of the heartiest meats you can consume. You probably already know this because you’ve probably been told to make sure that you eat fish at least twice a week. This is especially true for those whose hearts are unhealthy. Fact: Fish is rich in Omega 3s which are what helps break down and transform unhealthy cholesterol into good energy. Try to eat fish at least two times per week.
There are many foods that you can eat that are good for your body. No doubt, the foods discussed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are essentially wonderful, however, for improving your heart health. Try incorporating these foods in your diet every day. Your heart will be much better if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to efo oriro recipe. You can have efo oriro using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Efo oriro:
- Provide of spinach.
- You need of ugu leaf.
- Get of water leaf.
- You need of locus beans.
- Provide of palm oil.
- Provide of ball fresh tomatoes.
- Provide of kilo beef.
- Get of stockcube.
- Prepare of bell pepper.
- Provide of big onion.
- Use of Salt.
Instructions to make Efo oriro:
- Cut all bunch of vegetable, add salt and wash thoroughly with water 3times..
- Heat palm oil, add diced onion, blended tomatoes and pepper, allow to Fry till its well fried. Add stock cube, boiled beef, salt to taste, locust beans and allow to cook..
- Boil some water, pour it into the vegetable allow it to seat for few minutes then sieve out the water..
- Pour vegetable into the pot on fire stirr gently to ensure everything is well mixed, allow to cook for a while and put off the heat..
- Serve with desired swallow..
If you find this Efo oriro recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.