Palak Paneer Puri.
You can have Palak Paneer Puri using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Palak Paneer Puri
- It’s 1/2 Cup of spinach puree.
- Prepare 1.5 Cup of whole wheat flour.
- You need 100 Gm of paneer.
- You need 2 Tbsp of curd.
- You need 1 Tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 Tsp of black pepper powder.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of oil.
- Prepare as required of Oil for frying.
Palak Paneer Puri instructions
- Let’s take the Paneer and grate it. Now mash the Panner with the help of palm until it get smooth..
- Now add wheat flour, salt, black pepper, curd and spinach purée, mix it well and make a dough. If needed add water. Now add little oil and knead it for 3-4 minutes. Now cover it and leave it for 10 minutes..
- Take the small portion from the dough and make a ball and roll it and fry them in hot oil on medium to high flame and serve them immediately:).