Palak paneer. Palak paneer recipe – Palak is the Hindi word for spinach and paneer is Indian cottage cheese. So this dish is nothing but Indian cottage cheese simmered in a smooth creamy & delicious spinach gravy. Saag paneer and palak paneer are often considered the same dish, but they are not.
Palak (Spinach) Paneer Recipe by Manjula. Palak Paneer Punjabi traditional recipe video. Indian Cheese in Spinach Gravy by Chawla's kitchen. You can have Palak paneer using 18 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Palak paneer
- You need Half of kg spinach.
- Prepare 300 g of paneer.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- You need of Onion 4 medium.
- It’s of Tomato 3 medium.
- You need of Garlic crushed as per prefrence.
- Prepare 1/3 inch of Ginger.
- It’s 2 teaspoon of Butter.
- It’s 3 teaspoon of Oil.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Garam masala.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Sabji masala.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of Turmeric.
- Prepare of Chilli powder as per prefrences.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Khoya.
- Prepare of Kashmiri lal mirch 1/4tspn.
- You need of Coriander powder 1/2 tspn.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of Cumin seed.
- Prepare of Kasoori methi-1/8 tspn.
Palak Paneer is one of the most popular paneer dishes. Paneer (Indian cottage cheese) is cooked with spinach and spices in this creamy and flavorful curry. Palak paneer is one of the most popular dishes in Indian restaurants worldwide and is commonly served in buffets. This Indian dish is made with spinach, paneer (an acid-set, young cheese).
Palak paneer step by step
- Boil water in huge pan add spinach for 2 min in high flame.
- Rinse with cold water.your spinach colour will remain intact now.
- Grind to make palak puree..
- Heat 2 tspn oil in a pan.
- Add zeera and onion and ginger and 2/3 part of garlic brown it then add tomato.
- Add salt and cook tomato add all spices and cook for 3 more min add little water if required.
- Now remove pan from flame and cool the mixture.
- Grind the paste.
- Heat 1 tspn oil in a pan add paste cook it till oil seprates now add khoya and spinach puree to it.
- Now add salt per taste.
- Now add paneer to it and boil.
- Switch the flame.
- Now in a tadkapan add butter and heat.
- Add garlic,kasoori methi and kashmiri lal mirch and switch the flame.tip: keep in low flame to avoid tadka from burning.
- Add tadka to palak paneer And garnish eat it with roti,paratha and rice basically anything you want.love you guys try it you ll love it..
Palak Paneer is a popular vegetarian delicacy made of spinach and paneer (a non melting Indian cheese) cooked in a saucy tomato and onion gravy with aromatic Indian spices. Palak paneer is a versatile, yummy and extremely easy to make. And the best part, you don't even need lots of spice ingredients to make it. If you have been looking for such a easy palak paneer. Easy Palak Paneer. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.