You can have Palak Paneer using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Palak Paneer
- It’s 500 gm of Palak leaves.
- It’s 250 gm of Cottage cheese.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Oil.
- It’s 1/2 spoon of Cumin seeds.
- You need 3 of Chopped onions.
- It’s 4 of tomato Tomato puree.
- It’s 1 spoon of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 spoon of turmeric powder.
- You need 1/2 spoon of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 spoon of Garam masala.
Palak Paneer step by step
- Wash the palak leaves and boil it..
- Blend the boiled palak with blender. Keep it aside..
- Take a vessel on the gas stove. Put oil in it, warm it and fry cheese..
- Take out the cheese and in the same oil, add cumin seeds..
- Add onions in it and cook it till Golden brown..
- Add tomato puree, salt, turmeric and chilli powder. Mix well. Cook for 5 minutes..
- Add garam masala in it and mix well. Then add fried cheese pieces in it..
- Mix well and cook for 5 minutes..
- Palak paneer is ready..