Palak paneer. Palak paneer recipe – Palak is the Hindi word for spinach and paneer is Indian cottage cheese. So this dish is nothing but Indian cottage cheese simmered in a smooth creamy & delicious spinach gravy. Saag paneer and palak paneer are often considered the same dish, but they are not.
Palak (Spinach) Paneer Recipe by Manjula. Palak Paneer Punjabi traditional recipe video. Indian Cheese in Spinach Gravy by Chawla's kitchen. You can have Palak paneer using 20 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Palak paneer
- Prepare 500 gm of Palak.
- You need 300 gm of Paneer.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Kashmiri red chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of cumin powder.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Coriander powder.
- You need 1 of Chopped onion.
- You need 2 of Chopped tomato.
- You need 12-13 of garlic pieces.
- You need 1 inch of chooped ginger.
- It’s 2 of green chillies.
- It’s 2 tbs of fresh cream.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Garam masala powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Kasuri methi.
- Prepare As needed of coriander leaves.
- Prepare of To taste Salt.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare As needed of whole garam masala.
Palak Paneer is one of the most popular paneer dishes. Paneer (Indian cottage cheese) is cooked with spinach and spices in this creamy and flavorful curry. Palak paneer is one of the most popular dishes in Indian restaurants worldwide and is commonly served in buffets. This Indian dish is made with spinach, paneer (an acid-set, young cheese).
Palak paneer step by step
- Take palak clean it with water properly..
- After cleaning palak cut the paneer into cubes..
- Take pan and boil water in it,as the water starts boiling add salt on the water and put palak in the waler and remove in 5-6 min the palak..
- After removing palak from water take it under cold water..
- Now take kadhai add oil,chopped onion,grated ginger,grated garlic, green chilli and saute it well 2-3 min,some cashew nut,chopped tomato and saute it till it become smooth.
- Now take mixer jar put boiled palak leaves and then sauted ingredients, coriander leaves and blend it well and make a smooth paste..
- Take a kadhai put some butter and oil and let it get heated up then add cumin,spices and saute it then add turmeric powder, Kashmiri red chili powder, Coriander powder and cumin powder and saute it for 2 sec and then add the puree which we blended smoothly then add salt,kasuri methi and mix it well..
- Then add water and let it get coom for few mins by covering lid on the kadhai..
- Then add fresh cream mix well then add paneer in it and cover it with lid and let it get cook for 2 min..
- After 2 min add garam masala mix the masala and serve it hot..
Palak Paneer is a popular vegetarian delicacy made of spinach and paneer (a non melting Indian cheese) cooked in a saucy tomato and onion gravy with aromatic Indian spices. Palak paneer is a versatile, yummy and extremely easy to make. And the best part, you don't even need lots of spice ingredients to make it. If you have been looking for such a easy palak paneer. Easy Palak Paneer. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.